Friday, March 4, 2011

and she's in...

I knew it would happen sooner or later.  And I'm hoping she wasn't the first........
Yesterday I had a few things going on at church, which meant that Savannah had to put in extra hours playing in her class at church and also just entertaining herself in the church foyer while I met with someone.  She spends a lot of time at Cornerstone church and I'm always looking for ways to make it fun for her so she doesn't hate going out there.  So I let her bring her Tricycle in.  She had a blast following me around on it while I walked all over the building.  I was starting to wish I could just have her ride behind me when I go to the grocery store.  It would be awesome.





So anyway, what happened?  We have this baptistry/water feature thing at our church.  It's like an above ground little wishing well type thing with a bridge over it.  All the kiddos love playing on it.  A couple other kids were running around on it with her and yea, she fell in.  I didn't see it but another kid acted it out for me.  I guess she tripped.  Pant and shoes were wet, but she was fine.  I just knew it would happen one of these days - for those of you with kids at Cornerstone, you know what I'm talking about!  At least no one was really around.  Maybe this will prevent her from doing it on a Sunday when the whole church is watching.... probably not.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP