Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Car Costume

This is the best. 
On our way to the water park deal last weekend I let Savannah color in the back with some markers.  We don't really mess around with crayons.  I never liked them that much and come on, Crayola Markers wash off of everything, right? 
Right. 


She started with an orange mustache, then got some black side burns going, then a little blue on her teeth.  I couldn't help but just crack up laughing the entire time!  I was bored, she was bored, and what the heck!  Go for it! Savannah said it was a "costume".  I get that. 


I look super dumb in this picture, but that's just because I really was laughing super hard.  Love this girl.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP