Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Personality Profile on us: for all you labelers out there

I realized a few days ago that Savannah is old enough and has developed enough of her personality that I can put her in a box!  I love labeling and boxing people!  Part of that is because I am in ESTJ, and my strengths include stratigising and individualization.  I was thinking about Savannah's Myers Briggs type the other day and decided that I think my girl and my man are the exact same type.

ENFP: Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.


Where is this amazing?  They both LOVE people and are full of life, joy, and helpful words.  They encourage me and build me up. They make me laugh and make days adventurous and fun!  


Where is this conflicting?  SJs tend to want things in order, where NPs don't mind so much if their surroundings are a little crazy.  Ts like to make decisions based on logic and what makes the most sense.  Fs like to go by what feels right.  You can probably see where my being out numbered might cause some issues in the future.....


Either way, they're mine.  I love them.  And I'm glad that the three of us Extroverts get to do life together! 


Here's my ENFP doing her favorite thing - watching TV. 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP