Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fashionista.

Savannah was called a Fashionista 3 times in one day last week.  My her father, by her grandfather, and by some random check out person at the store.  The a couple days later she spend the first 30 minutes of her day crying because she'd tried on 5 dresses and didn't like any of them.

CRACK DOWN TIME. 


So I made this chart.  It has 3 dresses and pants and a shirt.  She can try on 3 different dresses in one day, then if she still doesn't like what she's wearing, or she complains, I put her in a shirt and pants that I choose.  


So far so good.  It's too early for all this stuff!  Last night she told Travis that she can't eat dinner because it will mess up her lip gloss!  Gah!


2 comments:

jessica kiehn

hahahaha it's just SOO FUNNY because you and travis are NOTHING like this!

The Grout Family

What a great idea! I may have to be using this soon...because my daughter already has an opinion on her clothes and she's not even 2! :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP