Wednesday, February 15, 2012

hackers

Savannah and I have been sickies the last couple days.  It seems like no matter what you do, you just can't avoid the crud.  Yesterday the poor girl had a fever, and today the two of us are just hanging around hacking all over each other.  I think she's on the up slope though.  

So what do we do on a sick day?  Well, lots of house cleaning and lots of TV watching.  Savannah asked this morning if she could go to Grandmas house today and I could come home and do chores alone.  :)  She doesn't love helping. 

At one point we sat down and worked on a  preschool work book I got for her.  I just really enjoyed the moment with her. 





Poor sick girl, still didn't get completely out of doing her part today!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP